Outreach project offers support to those who have accessed our services and/or have complete their time with another service.
Each client has a key worker who will meets her weekly to help with:
- Safety planning.
- Building self confidence and independence.
- Advice on housing rights and responsibilities.
- Welfare rights and legal support.
- Accompanying to court.
- Assistance when applying for DSS grants and loans.
- Help with budgeting, paying bills and debts.
- Resettlement skills, such as shopping and cooking.
- Assistance in finding work, paid or unpaid, or getting the right training.